GATEWAY TO THE WORLD: Dreams (Vol. I)
- 220,000 copies sold of Vol. I and II of Gateway to the World!
- The new dramatic two-part series in a unique setting - the Hamburg emigrant halls.
- 500,000 copies sold of her previous saga Elbleuchten (Vol. I) and Elbstürme (Vol. II), with rights sold to Czech Republic (Dobrovsky), Russia (AST) and Spain (Planeta).
- English sample translation available.
Two women as different as ebb and flow. Connected by fate and the hope for a better life. And united by more than they can imagine …
Young Ava from a farm near Hamburg has just one goal – to find her family in America. In order to be able to travel there, she works tirelessly in the emigration halls in Hamburg. She doesn’t even have time for the photographer Wilhelm, who lays his heart at her feet. When she finally manages to get the money for the ticket together, she is duped and loses everything. Claire – worldly and brave – manages to work out who is the head of the group of fraudsters. But does she not need him as a support for her own causes? There is a thin line between bitter hostility and passionate attraction … Ava and Claire. Two loves, two lives. Connected forever by fate.
- Publisher: Rowohlt Taschenbuch
- Release: 19.07.2022
- 656 pages
- ISBN: 978-3-499-00921-1
Please be advised that the book cover may be used in its original design only. Details and distortions are not permitted under copyright law.