WOMAN ON FIRE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MARVELLOUS MENOPAUSE
- The book about menopause by Germany’s most popular gynaecologist.
- 370,000 copies sold of Woman on Fire!
- The title has been for 3 years under TOP 10 of the SPIEGEL bestseller list!
- Her previous title, Lips Unsealed, about the female body sold more than 80,000 copies and spent 30 weeks on the SPIEGEL bestseller list.
- English sample translation is available.
The menopause isn’t the autumn of your life - it’s the height of summer!
There’s barely a single woman who looks forward to hitting the menopause. Hot flushes, weight gain and mood swings certainly don’t sound too appealing. But does it really have to be that way? Not according to Sheila de Liz. Our notion of the perimenopause is hopelessly old-fashioned. Many women suffer unnecessarily; the days when women had to grit their teeth and bear it are long gone. Because if the symptoms are identified correctly in the first place, every woman can do a lot for her wellbeing. As a doctor, Sheila de Liz has devoted years of intensive study to the subject of menopause, and also knows from her own experience as a woman in her prime (oh, yes!) what helps and what doesn’t. She also knows that it’s possible to feel strong and sexy as a woman in your late forties.
China - Beijing Science and Technology Press | Greece - Klidarithmos | Korea - Eunhaengnamu | Russia - AST | Serbia - Laguna
- Publisher: Rowohlt Taschenbuch
- Release: 15.09.2020
- 288 pages
- ISBN: 978-3-499-00317-2